Deep in the heart of Tuscany, 20km from downtown Florence, Villa Le Calvane is perched on the hills of the Montagnana Val di Pesa, adjacent to the legendary Castle of Montegufoni. The name itself dates back to 1427 and has an incredibly storied history of both wine and olive oil production. In 1942 several hundred paintings from the Uffizi, Pitti and Florentine museums were hidden here to save them from the perils of war. In 2011, it was purchased by a small group of international entrepreneurs who were passionate about the historical significance of the property, as well as the winemaking potential. The wines are innovative in their simplicity, and genuine by tradition.
Subscribe to be the first to know about special offers, events & more!