Founded in 1923 by Giovanni Fuligni, the estate today is co-owned by Roberto Guerrini Fuligni and his aunt Maria Flora Fuligni. The estate covers 100 hectares, of which 25 are under vine and almost all planted to Sangiovese, with a small amount of Merlot. Fuligni's wines have reached international recognition for the purity of expression, backbone of acidity and polished tannins. All of this comes from a combined effort with the height of the vineyards, the density of the plantings, the age of the vines and the soils on which they are planted. These wines epitomise all that is great from this region.
Subscribe to be the first to know about special offers, events & more!